Scientific merit paper | Psychology homework help
Scientific Merit Paper
Using the research study you selected in the Unit 2 assignment, along with the course assignments for which you deconstructed your research study, write a scientific merit paper. In your paper, address the following:
- Evaluate how a research study advances the scientific knowledge base of an identified field of study.
- Evaluate how a specific research study contributes to research theory and the field of study.
- Evaluate how the scientific methods of inquiry are applied to a specific research study.
- Evaluate the validity and reliability of a selected research study.
- Assess strategies for addressing ethical concerns in the design of a research study.
- Apply the terminology of research.
- Demonstrate both the depth and the breadth of your understanding of scientific research and scientific merit by including relevant examples and supporting evidence.
- The paper should be 10–12 pages long, not counting references, block quotes, or title page. Neither an abstract nor table of content is required, and would not count in the paper length.
- Minimum of seven scholarly resources. It is expected that one of these resources will be the study you selected for the Unit 2 assignment, and another will be the required textbook for the course, by Leedy and Ormrod.
- Use APA style and formatting, including correct in-text citations, proper punctuation, double-spacing throughout, proper headings and subheadings, no skipped lines before headings and subheadings, proper paragraph and block indentation, no bolding, and no bullets.
- Include the permalink to your article on the title page of your paper.
Refer to the project description and the assignment scoring guide to make sure you meet the requirements of this assignment.
Submit your file in the assignment area.
Note: Your instructor may also use the Writing Feedback Tool to provide feedback on your writing. In the tool, click the linked resources for helpful writing information.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!