Present sales | Accounting homework help
For this assignment, you will edit a short PowerPoint presentation that contains sales information.
Download the PowerPoint presentation (Links to an external site.) you will use to start your assignment. Follow the directions, then submit your assignment. If you get stuck on a step, review this module and ask your classmates for help in the discussion forum.
- Open the presentation. Save it to the Rowan folder on your desktop as BA132_LastName_SalesInformation.pptx, replacing “LastName” with your own last name. (Example: BA132_Hywater_SalesInformation) It is a good idea to save your work periodically.
- Edit the first slide to say “Annual Sales Data” under the Title “Rowan Retail”
- Move the current slide 3 in front of the current slide 2
- Add a text box on slide 3 next to the month with the highest sales data that reads “Highest Month.” Your text box should be to the left of the month.
- Add three slides to the end of the presentation. The layout of these slides does not matter.
- Add a 30-second transition to each slide. You can add any transition effect you wish. Unselect the “On Mouse Click” Advance Slide option.
- Save your work and submit it to Canvas.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!