Org 5574 11 | Criminal homework help
It is extremely important that we continuously research and remain abreast of the latest data available regarding offenders and crimes and their victims. You are hired as an outside consultant by the Department of Criminal Justice (DCJ) in your state to provide research on the characteristics of offenders and victims.
- How is age a factor in being an offender or a victim?
- What crimes are juveniles most often arrested for?
- According to the Bureau of Justice Studies (BJS) in 2003, what was the breakdown of victims by race per 1,000 persons?
- What are the similarities between crime victims and crime suspects in terms of age, race, and gender?
- Explain who commits more crime by gender.
- What crimes are more frequently committed by men versus women?
- Does marital or employment status contribute to being a victim of crime?
- What percentages of victims know their offenders?
- Are you more likely to be murdered by someone you know?
- How can law enforcement use advancements in the investigative process to counter these trends?
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!