Ill-structured problem | Education homework help
Ill-structured problems (ISPs) have no clear goals or constraints and often involve ethical dilemmas. In fact, ISPs are highly dependent on context as well as the perspective of those who are solving the problem. In approaching an ill-structured problem, educational leaders must attend to alternative points of view and create arguments to justify the proposed solution. The purpose of this case study is to respond to an ill-structured problem with a potential solution.
After reading the case study “Discrimination or Background Knowledge, Part I” found at the end of Chapter 1, respond to the following questions:
- What characteristics of the case study demonstrate that this is an ill-structured problem?
- What ISLLC standards are applicable to this case study and how would you justify your explanation using the text?
- Acknowledging the legal and ethical issues surrounding this case, how would you professionally respond to the following groups to begin to uncover a solution without adding “fuel to the fire”?
- How might you respond to the minority parents who feel their children have been denied access?
- How would you respond to the principals who feel students of color do not have proper study skills?
- Must be at least 2 double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least ONE outside source in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!