I will assign anyone with an example showing that he has done
The first part you have to write and 250-550 words off of the Larry Lesson Plans that I have attached it is the last attachment. The 2nd part you have to create a lesson plan I attached the templet for it its the 2nd attachment. You have to choose something from Arizona K-12 academic standard here is the link for the website http://www.azed.gov/standards-practices/ you can pick any subject you like as long as it is not the same one from the example. I attached the example for the assignment it is the first attachment. Let me know if you can do it or not asap, please.
Part 1: Lesson Plan Analysis
Review the “COE Lesson Plan Example” located in Topic Materials. On the “Aligning Standards and Learning Objectives” template, write 250-500 words, responding to the following prompts, as they relate to the lesson plan:
- What is the academic standard?
- What is the learning objective?
- Are the standard and objective aligned? How do you know? Provide a rationale.
- What is the lesson about? What does this lesson cover?
- Do the assessments effectively measure the academic standard and learning objective? Justify your response.
Part 2: Unwrapping the Standards
Below your analysis, complete the template by selecting a grade level K-8 and an Arizona K-12 academic standard (different from the one provided in Part 1).
- Write three objectives aligned to the standard selected following the Know, Understand, and Do guidelines.
- For each objective, write a rationale supporting how the standard and objective are properly aligned.
- Write a summary of a lesson that could teach the objectives created.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!