History homework | History homework help
Looking to get my journal homework completed. Time got away from me with the holidays and kids. I have attached the book and instructions. Please use Vol II.
Grading Criteria for Journals
You will make two separate journal submissions during this course. Each submission will be worth 50 points.
- Each submission will consist of 10 separate journal entries.
- Save the file containing your second set of 10 entries in .rtf (rich text format) or as a .doc (word doc), and name the file Journal #2.
- For clarity and ease, please title your entries as Entry 1, Entry 2, Entry 3, etc.
- Each separate journal entry should be a minimum of 120 words in length.
- Each entry should pertain to United States history after 1877.
- Each entry should be written in your own words.
- Submission of only half the required length/number of journals will earn half of the available points.
To gain a better understanding of journal entry expectations, please review the sample entry below:
What was the Declaration of Independence all about? It was written by Thomas Jefferson but was probably not signed on July 4th, 1776. It was written after hostilities had broken out. Lexington, Concord, Bunker Hill had taken place a year earlier. Why so late? The reason might be that the colonies were not yet united in their response to Britain. Many did not want to leave the empire only a few years earlier they had boasted about. Also, taking on the powerful British empire with trained troops seemed almost impossible. Several of the condemnations in the declaration were not true, and they were addressed to King George III rather than Parliament, which had the real power. It is quite possible that the colonial leadership did not want to attack a representative institution even though it was hardly representative of the people of Britain. Still, the declaration won widespread approval and helped to unite the colonists.
Note: You will notice that this entry is greater than 120 words in length.
- Keep in mind that 120 words is the minimum length.
- There are no “right or wrong” answers, and it is not required that your instructor “agree” with your entry.
- You will be graded on how your entry demonstrates that you have read and thought about the material.
- You are encouraged to use the journal entries as study aids for the exams.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!