Dpi project – proposal defense powerpoint and call presentation
I need you to help me create a PowerPoint Presentation for my DNP-DPI Project. Please use my attached project to develop the PowerPoints with solid Speaker’s Notes. Please, follow and use only and exactly the attached PowerPoint Template,
In this topic, you will participate with your full DPI committee in the DPI Project Proposal Defense call. This meeting requires that you present your revised DPI Project Proposal live in PowerPoint form as it stands at this time.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
· Locate the “DNP Project Proposal Defense Template” in the DNP 960 folder in the DNP Practice Immersion (PI) Workspace area of the DC Network. (PROJECT AND TEMPLATE ATTACHED)
· While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines.
· You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
1. Using the “DNP Project Proposal Oral Defense Template” as your guide, create a PowerPoint presentation of your DPI Project Proposal, to be used during your DPI Project Proposal Defense call.
2. Present the revised Project Proposal PowerPoint to your full DPI committee.
3. Submit the completed PowerPoint presentation to your DPI chairperson.
You are required to complete your assignment using real-world application. Real-world application requires the use of current evidence-based data, contemporary theories, and concepts presented in the course. The culmination of your assignment must present a viable application in a current practice setting. For more information on parameters for practice immersion hours, please refer to DNP resources in the DC Network.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!