1. Suppose you are working in a bank. Recently, your company has received an increasing number of complaints from customers about the customer service quality
1. Suppose you are working in a bank. Recently, your company has received an increasing
number of complaints from customers about the customer service quality that they have
a. Assuming your needs assessment indicates a need for training, how would you
plan a training program? Explain the steps of the training process. (10 marks)
(word limit: 250 words)
b. This company is going to deliver a training program to all employees next year.
The Human Resources Department is considering whether they should use
classroom training or computer-based training. are the pros and cons of
these two types of training method? (10 marks) (word limit: 250 words)
2. Discuss how effective recruitment and selection processes organizations to achieve
organizational goals. (20 marks) (Word limit: 500)
3. is self-managing work teams? Use the Job Characteristics Model to explain how self-
managing work teams motivate employees. (20 marks) (Word limit: 500)
4. Discuss how performance management information (e.g., performance appraisal results)
could be used in making decisions regarding the following functions.
(20 marks) (Word limit: 500)
a. HR planning
b. Training and development
c. Compensation and benefits
5. A restaurant group founded in Hong Kong is going to open a branch in Japan.
a. The company is going to assign some current employees to work in the new branch
in Japan. Suggest four criteria that the company should use to select the employees
for foreign assignment. Explain your answer. (12 marks) (Word limit: 300)
b. Suggest training programs that could be provided to the employees to develop the
skills and abilities required to handle the challenges related to foreign assignment.
(8 marks) (Word limit: 200)
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!